US, CANADA, & EUROPEAN UNION DELIVERY
- AVAILABLE FOR IN-STOCK ITEMS ONLY
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR P.O. BOXES OR APO/DPO/ ADDRESSES
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION
- RETURN SHIPPING CHARGE OF $5.99
- DIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED ON ORDERS OVER $500
- EUROPEAN UNION FLAT RATE SHIPPING CHARGE OF $25
- EUROPEAN UNION SHIPMENTS MAY TAKE UP TO 12 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES - CANADA SHIPMENTS
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Beach Bunny Swimwear ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES - EUROPEAN UNION SHIPMENTS
- Your order is subject to VAT which are collected when your order ships.
- Beach Bunny Swimwear ships your
package from our facility in NL and has already paid any duties related to importing products in the EU.
ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Beach Bunny Swimwear has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at email@example.com.
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE from Beach Bunny Swimwear. Our third party vendor, International Checkout, will ship to all destinations around the world including APO / FPO addresses. Note, orders shipping to EUROPEAN UNION and CANADA do not need to go through International Checkout.
If you are shipping to Canada or any EU country, which include: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK, please use the standard check out process. Do not check out through International Checkout. This will allow us to ship your package with the lowest possible shipping and VAT rates.
CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
To check the status of your order or track your package, please login to your International Checkout account at: https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
All inquiries regarding your international order should be directed to International Checkout at:
|USA and Canada:||+1.866.682.0641|
|Hong Kong Phone:||+852.8175.6057|
|Dominican Republic Phone:||+1809.202.3017|
|Mexico Phone:||+55 8421 8266|
|New Zealand Phone:||+09 889 0408|
Please visit the International Checkout Customer Service page for more information and phone numbers in your area.